Alsafar ISO 9001-2008 Certified

Articles

  Legal Cap Over Rental Hike

Complaints regarding the hike in rents from Dubai residents are rising due to unreasonable increases being demanded by the landlord. There is no federal law determining the rent cap, each emirate has its own separate laws.... Read more >>

September 16th, 2013

  Elements and Conditions for a Valid Will

A document that contains the wishes of the person regarding the disposal of the property of such a person is known as Will. The property of a person is distributed among the heirs of the deceased by two methods – by test... Read more >>

September 9th, 2013

  la posibilidad de abortar por razones medicas segun la actual regulacion espanola

Primeramente es preciso reseñar que la actual legislación relativa a la libre interrupción del embarazo se encuentra inmersa en una re-estructuración que, en breves fechas, será presuntamente aprobada por el Parlament... Read more >>

July 31st, 2013

  Changing Sureties - An Employment Dilemma

UAE's population is ever increasing but what is to be noted here is that the population of the UAE nationals is only about 12% whereas the expats (expatriates1) make up for the rest of the 88% of the total popul... Read more >>

July 25th, 2013

  Legal Effects of Separation

Marriage is the union between two persons which is in the form of a legal contract. According to the Federal law no. 28 of 2005 of the United Arab Emirates (hereinafter referred to as ‘the law’), marriage is a contract... Read more >>

July 5th, 2013