|Gustavo Adolfo Calles Castro Esq.|
|Gustavo is a Senior Consultant at the firm. He is an accomplished and competent Spanish lawyer with over 15 years of experience and is skilled in various areas of law including commercial and private ...|
Gustavo is a Senior Consultant at the firm. He is an accomplished and competent Spanish lawyer with over 15 years of experience and is skilled in various areas of law including commercial and private contracts, companies, insurance, medical negligence, violence against women and criminal matters, mediation and conflict resolutions. Also, his negotiating skills are admired by many. His fluency in Spanish, English, Portuguese and Gallego is an asset to our firm.
1. Masters in International Trade and International Negotiation, IMAFE, Madrid, Spain
2. Law Degree University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain and University of A Coruña, Spain
1. Professor of the Master's in Law in University of Santiago de Compostela for the Law Society of Lugo, Spain.
2. Legal conference about the Reform of the Penal Code organized by University of Santiago de Compostela and the Law Society of Lugo, Spain.
3. Legal conference on the Galician Civil law, Law Society of Galicia, Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
4. Professor/Lecture in the Course on the application of Construction Law at Lugo Insurance College.
5. Corporal in the Marine Corps with the Spanish Navy (Overseeing al Legal Matters).
6. Conference on the new Spanish legal code and judicial process, Galician School of Public Administration and University of Carlos III, Madrid, Spain.
7. IV Legal conference on the current judicial issues and social debate organized by the University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
8. University radio commentator at “Radio Medellín” based at the university premises of San Martín Pinario, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
1. Legal English Course ISDE (High Institute of Law & Economics), Madrid, Spain
2. Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills, University of Michigan, Greater Detroit Area, USA
3. Property and Liability: Introduction to Law and Economics, Wesleyan University, Connecticut, USA
4. Sports Law Course: The Academy Foundation Of Valencia Football Club, Valencia, Spain
la posibilidad de abortar por razones medicas segun la actual regulacion espanola
31 Jul 2013
To contact Gustavo Adolfo Calles Castro Esq. call on +971 4 4221944