|Adnan holds the position of a Financial Advisor at the Firm. His responsibilities at the firm include resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities, manages and provides support of budget and ...|
Adnan holds the position of a Financial Advisor at the Firm. His responsibilities at the firm include resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities, manages and provides support of budget and forecast activities. He ensures accurate and appropriate recording and analyses revenue and expenditure trends as well as analyzing business operations, financial commitments and future revenues then advises accordingly. He also handles clients and conducts meetings. Apart from this he also displays he has strong leadership moral and professional qualities, excellent communication skills, creativity, sense of team work and excellent organizational skills.
1. Bachelor Degree in Commerce from the Punjab University of Lahore, Pakistan.
2. Master’s Degree in Commerce from Hailey College of Commerce, Lahore, Pakistan.
3. Master’s degree in Business Administration from Karlstad Business School in Sweden.
4. Master’s degree in Business Administration from University of Mainz, Germany.
1. Awarded with Roll of Honor by Government of Pakistan for excellent academic performance while pursuing Master’s Degree in Commerce.
Articles not published
To contact Adnan Yousaf call on +971 4 4221944
|Aparna Shan Esq.|
|Legal Assistant & Co-ordinator|
|Aparna is an efficient member of our team at the Firm and holds the position of a Legal Assistant and Coordinator. She offers sound legal assistance to our Legal Consultants and has a strong grip over...|
Legal Assistant & Co-ordinator
Aparna is an efficient member of our team at the Firm and holds the position of a Legal Assistant and Coordinator. She offers sound legal assistance to our Legal Consultants and has a strong grip over various fields of law and concentrates in matters pertaining to civil, property, criminal, arbitration, family and taxation law. Her skills of drafting, communicating and client counseling are commendable which are further enhanced due to her grasp on various languages including English, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani and Malayalam. She has specialized and detailed knowledge in the fields of Taxation and Company Law. She has extensive experience in drafting various legal documents including but not limited to Agreements, Sale deeds, legal notices, affidavits etc. She is a member of the Bar Council of India..
1. Bachelor Degree in General Law (BGL) (2008-2009) from V.M. Salgaocar College of Law, Goa University, India.
2. Bachelor in Law (LLB) (2009-2010) from Goa University, India.
3. Coaching Completion Certificate in both the groups of Executive Programme under Company secretaryship, India 2010.
1. Conducted and participated in street plays as a part of legal awareness campaigners and was a member of the Legal Aid Cell, Goa, India.
Articles not published
To contact Aparna Shan Esq. call on +971 4 4221944
|Gustavo Adolfo Calles Castro Esq.|
|Gustavo is a Senior Consultant at the firm. He is an accomplished and competent Spanish lawyer with over 15 years of experience and is skilled in various areas of law including commercial and private ...|
Gustavo is a Senior Consultant at the firm. He is an accomplished and competent Spanish lawyer with over 15 years of experience and is skilled in various areas of law including commercial and private contracts, companies, insurance, medical negligence, violence against women and criminal matters, mediation and conflict resolutions. Also, his negotiating skills are admired by many. His fluency in Spanish, English, Portuguese and Gallego is an asset to our firm.
1. Masters in International Trade and International Negotiation, IMAFE, Madrid, Spain
2. Law Degree University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain and University of A Coruña, Spain
1. Professor of the Master's in Law in University of Santiago de Compostela for the Law Society of Lugo, Spain.
2. Legal conference about the Reform of the Penal Code organized by University of Santiago de Compostela and the Law Society of Lugo, Spain.
3. Legal conference on the Galician Civil law, Law Society of Galicia, Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
4. Professor/Lecture in the Course on the application of Construction Law at Lugo Insurance College.
5. Corporal in the Marine Corps with the Spanish Navy (Overseeing al Legal Matters).
6. Conference on the new Spanish legal code and judicial process, Galician School of Public Administration and University of Carlos III, Madrid, Spain.
7. IV Legal conference on the current judicial issues and social debate organized by the University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
8. University radio commentator at “Radio Medellín” based at the university premises of San Martín Pinario, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
1. Legal English Course ISDE (High Institute of Law & Economics), Madrid, Spain
2. Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills, University of Michigan, Greater Detroit Area, USA
3. Property and Liability: Introduction to Law and Economics, Wesleyan University, Connecticut, USA
4. Sports Law Course: The Academy Foundation Of Valencia Football Club, Valencia, Spain
la posibilidad de abortar por razones medicas segun la actual regulacion espanola
31 Jul 2013
To contact Gustavo Adolfo Calles Castro Esq. call on +971 4 4221944